Open call for applications: 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS4)
ASEFYLS4 is a fully funded 10-month leadership programme taking place from the 22 February until end of November 2021. The call for applications is open for Asians and Europeans at the age of 18 to 30. Deadline: 3 February
How can YOUth shape Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 world?
Be an ASEM Young Leader!
Join youth from 51 Asian & European countries this year for a fully funded 10-month leadership programme: to train, lead and act on "Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 world”.
The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS4) is your opportunity to...
- Receive a certified course on the Sustainable Development Goals and Leadership, by world-leading Higher Education and training institutions, the College of Europe Natolin, and the Centre for Creative Leadership
- Engage with ASEM Leaders and even moderate Youth Dialogues with ASEM Heads of States and Governments
- Be featured and bring the youth voice into an ASEM-wide Youth Leadership Report, as well as the ASEM Youth Declaration, presented at the Opening Ceremony of the 13th ASEM Summit
- Leave a positive mark in local communities across Asia and Europe through ASEFYLS4 Leadership in Action projects
- Be part of our ASEM & ASEF youth community
From 22 February 2021 to end of November 2021
Virtually, in Cambodia and across ASEM countries
ASEM Youth aged 18-30
The ASEFYLS4 is a 10-month long leadership programme for young people (18-30 years) that includes three phases:
1. Knowledge Building: 22 February - 28 May 2021, Virtual
2. Youth Summit at the 13th ASEM Summit: 29 May - 2 June 2021, On-site in Cambodia/Virtual
3. Leadership in Action: June - November 2021, Virtual & On-site in local ASEM communities
Are you the one we're looking for?
Then apply by Wednesday, 3 of February 2021!
There are neither registration nor participation fees for this programme.
Cologne, Germany, 28 January 2021
Edited by Service Provider