The OCEANS Network is a Student & Alumni Network for Erasmus+ Programme Countries and Erasmus+ Partner Countries
- Contact with universities (universities staff, international student clubs)
- Contacting partner organizations for outreach and building relationships
- Managing and contacting regional coordinators (country representatives)
- Developing organizational strategies
Are you passionate about OCEANS’ worldwide expansion, and already have good network with higher education institutions and potential partners around the world? Then join this team (Also called the National/Regional Representatives) and help raise awareness of OCEANS internationally.
- Be a point of contact where members can discuss potential ideas and act as a sounding board
- Review applications and offer advice
- Review which applications are successful and use this help guide other members
- Organisation of webinars for ESAA project writing (Including FAQ)
Join this group if you want support ESAA projects & AGM organization.
- Support OCEANS events, networking, and membership & volunteer trainings
- Engage with members and find out what support they need
- Contact Universities and other bodies to make them aware of us and recruit new members
- Work with the board to organize AGM 2021
Join this group if you believe in lifelong learning and have a passion for implementing different education & training programs for the network. This working group will plan different training workshops for OCEANS members in various subject areas and will also work closely with the board and manage OCEANS’ flagship event- Annual General Meeting(AGM).
- Promotion of OCEANS, Erasmus+, international mobility on social media
- Manage membership requests at OCEANS going global Page-- check eligibility
- Daily management of OCEANS social media channels
- Promoting OCEANS events and activities via SNS
- Manage visual (photo & video) assets of the network
Passionate about creating engaging posts to promote OCEANS internationally? You’re interested in the latest social media tools and want to challenge yourself making OCEANS’ social media channel more visual and interactive, this working group is for you!
- Configure and manage content on the Oceans community website
- Configure and manage the voting tools
- Configure and manage the Newsletter tools
- Create the Newsletter
- Keep the Oceans website up to date, create new articles to be shared via social media channels by the communications work group
- This includes articles, photos, videos, as well as any other type of content
- Scout for new tools
As a newly developed working group, this team will be responsible for publishing webinars, streamed video, and written content (Called the OCEANS Docks) for the OCEANS website. We are looking for talented story-tellers to develop topics and ideas that will resonate with our members and help launch various digital led initiatives. You don’t need to be an IT expert to join. OCEANS website, community and all the tools connected to the organization are managed by this WG.
Virtual OCEANS Board Hand-over
The OCEANS Hand-over between the outgoing OCEANS Board 2020/21 and the incoming OCEANS Board 2021/22 will take place virtually on the weekend of the 27th and 28th Feb 2021.