Closing the 35th anniversary of Erasmus+
This conference is a hybrid event, with around 300 guests at the venue and streamed sessions for remote participation.
Who the event is for
Guests from all sectors who have benefited from Erasmus+ are welcome to take part.
The event will feature speakers from benefiting organisations, individual participants of Erasmus+, national agencies and founders of the Erasmus+ programme.
Details on how to register will be provided here closer to the event.
09.00 - 21.30 CET (Central European Time)
The Egg, Brussels (Hybrid format)
- opening and plenary sessions
- plenaries on Erasmus+’ origins, evolution, positive impact, and novelties
- smaller group discussions with inspiration sessions based on ongoing or completed Erasmus+ projects
- roundtable discussions on global Erasmus+ priorities and their mid-term impact
- photo exhibition
- cocktail and standing dinner
- concluding art performance
(extract from the offical website of the European Comission)
For more information please visit click here!
Edited by the service provider
Cologne, Germany 30th November 2022